Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ever After

     My name is Aubrey Ann Young, I am 22 years old and if I lived in Disney Princess land I would be in the "Happily ever after" part of my life. Isn't that interesting that a large majority of life happens in that part, and I personally am thinking it is going to be much more interesting!!
     I am married to the most wonderful person I've ever met, he treats me better than I could have ever imagined... (In Disney Princess land he totally wins over all their prince's). I am so thankful for him every day!
     When I was 16 years old I came up with a list of 101 things to do before I die... and I still stick to it and try to get more and more off each year. Some of them are silly, you can tell it was made by a 16 year old, but they are things I desired so I've decided to do them anyway!
     I'm a writer, but I'm getting out of practice. After working on one novel for 7 years I've finally started to feel it is time for a break from that story (though I am still fully dedicated to get it it published) and I've started attempting a new novel.
     So, that is the little overview of me for my first blog (which I swore I'd never do but I do love to type lol.). So, if anyone ever reads this then there you go!
  

1 comment:

  1. Aw yay! My Brie got a blog! Imma stalk it now :) Love you. Love this!

    ReplyDelete