Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blobs of everything.

Wow, things have been so crazy lately! At this new job I've started to work a lot more hours, which is great because it means that a little more play money, which as well all know I feel is VERY important. I am 23 years old, I can do anything... and in a few years I will probably have a child, and while there will still be LOADS of fun going on it won't be quite the same, everything will change. So I believe that I need to have as much fun now as possible. But, it does make for busy because with more work hours that means that when I'm not at work, I must be out playing...
Now, as most people know, Tyson and I moved a few weeks ago. It has been a really great move and it was for sure for the best, but because of the way things have happened, we aren't even finished unpacking yet. Yeah, I'm serious... we hate it. So, I have a few days off now and hopefully I will be able to get some very needed unpacking done!
Last weekend was a very exciting weekend! We had a lot of Fun! We stayed the night in a hotel Friday night because Jeff and Kati (Tyson's parents) were awesome enough to give us some extra tickets to General Conference. Attending a live session was number 10 on my list of things to do before I die so I awesomely got that off my list and oh my gosh conference was awesome! As terrible as it is to say being their for that session really made it easier for me to really get into the rest of the sessions this conference because I could go back to that moment to relive it. I am so glad that i got to go!
Then came lunch and shopping at the Gateway. We met up with one of my best friends, Annie (Aka Adriann). We enjoyed lunch and shopping with her! She lives in Utah so I don't get to see her nearly as much but so far in 2012 we have managed to see each other once a month so hopefully that will continue.
While shopping, I got a Barnes and Noble card. This is still weird for me... Borders has been gone for months, and this was not the first time I have made a purchase and B&N since then... but purchasing a card showing my loyalty to them... whom I used to call "The Green Dragon" and mock them for how disorganized their shelves were (which I still think they could use some organization) and now I find myself loyal to them because it is still better than buying books off amazon. What a day.
And to finish off the last day of March, Tyson and I saw a concert, the concert was of a band called FUN. Yes, the bands name is FUN... and they are amazing! It actually hit #2 for best live concerts I have seen. (#1 being held by the first time I saw my favorite band Red Jumpsuit Apparatus on my 21st birthday, but it was amazing and that one will be pretty hard to top!) I love concerts and hope to get to go to a few more this year! Fun was fabulous and it an amazing day.
I'm making it a goal to blog more in April so hopefully to the few of you reading you will get more to read! Much love! -Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment