Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Book switch

Well, I am a bit disappointed in myself and my own boredom... what happens sometimes is there will be a book I really want to read and I will start and them because of the place I'm at in my life life I can't focus on it if it switches characters too often. I don't care how important to the story the others are I'm interested in the one I started reading the story for. I'm going to have to switch books, read something else for a while.... because while I really want to know how this trilogy ends I just don't cars about these other characters and there is enough stress in my life I want reading to be fun not work to get through them... so I will have to find another book and come back to this one day in the future. Wish me luck in picking a new book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment