Monday, March 21, 2011

Dear Macbook

Dear Macbook,
You were one of thee most amazing gifts that I have ever been given! I graduated high school and was moving into a new stage in my life and you were a gift that helped me through everything that happened over the next four years! As odd as it is you were one of my best friends... no matter what has happening, or where I was at the time I could always use my handy macbook. However I am growing older and that means so are you... it has now been four years since I graduated high school and got you... I'm not on to new stages in life and your life is coming to an end. As much as I have loved you I have also abused you... with all the traveling we've done, how many times I've dropped you, I've filled you too full and made you slow and now your backlight is starting to die on me. I regret to say that as I move on with life I must move on to a new computer.
My new computer oddly is not a mac. I will always love macs, you were amazing too me and I find you so easy to use! I one day will again own a mac but right now I have to learn and grow... this means learning how to use windows! My new HP is currently being readied for my by my husband... all set up with the programs that I need so it can do all the things you so faithfully have done but it is time to say goodbye!
This will be the last time that I blog on you, and for that I'm sorry. But we cannot live in the past! We must move on and I must move on from you! I love you my macbook but this is the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment