Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hamsters and Obstacles.

Over the weekend Tyson and I moved.... which I am very quickly learning I DID NOT prepare nearly enough for. This has been the most stressful move I have ever made! I'm usually so organized about everything and somehow during a move I usually know where everything is at every stage... this time I did things in a rush and I will never ever do it again. It happened because of work and other things going on... but I can never move this way again... next time I will make more time and I will prepare as I usually do!
On the bright side though.... Tyson and I decided to get hamsters. He's been dying without a pet, wanting one so bad and me being the mean wife who won't let him because it is against our lease. Finally though I have decided that what harm can a hamster do and while I'm still scared of getting caught we have two little Robo Hamsters: Lemony Snicket and Chuck Palahniuk. They are cute little guys and Tyson just loves them. Watching Tyson with them every day makes me glad I got them... they make him all smily and everything. His smile can make just about anything in the world worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment