Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's already the middle of the week, time flies when you are somewhere you never ever want to leave! I honestly wish that I could just stay here... I could leave all my stuff and not care about it... hum maybe I should just sell it all for the cost of living here till I can find a job... that is an interesting idea... but yet I'm sure after another few days of paradise I will drag myself back to Pocatello and go back to work. So I guess I have to enjoy the last of vacation while I can.
Earlier this week was sunshine and time to play in the Ocean, fly kites, and go on bike rides... all were very fun and I loved it. Now it is starting to turn stormy and I am totally fine with that too. Sitting looking out the big windows and the rough waters is so beautiful! I have no issues at all with the rough weather here on the beach! I prefer at least a bit of rain to all sunny days since I am after all a little water/rain girl! I love love love it! So, who knows what the rest of the week will bring but I love all of my time here in the most beautiful place I've ever been!!













No comments:

Post a Comment