Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Flying

I titled this blog flying because that is what time is doing! We are already in mid-October and that is crazy to me! This month has gone by so incredibly fast!!
I have kept myself busy working on my 60 in 16. I kind of love it because having a goal list like that means that you are never bored! There is ALWAYS something I can be doing! Keeping yourself busy should always be good!
I haven't finished any of the goals 100% but I am making good progress on many of them and within the next month I will start marking them off.
Tonight Tyson and I did a Halloween project. We built a haunted house out of foam, it came from a kit that I got at my favorite craft store. It turned out so cute, it just makes me happy every time I look at it. It came with little sticky foam decorations to put on it like cobwebs and little ghosts. It makes me smile. I do love doing little craft projects.
Soon I hope to start working on my hair accessories. I've already started getting some of the supplies that I need but I have a few left to get and I am very much so looking forward to that.
I just felt like a little update because I haven't given any in a while... so if anyone actually reads this then thank you for your time and I will write again sooner than I did this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment