Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Workout

Well, as are many people I am on the seemingly never ending quest to get in shape. Over this weekend I wasn't home much, I was watching my brothers puppies and staying at his house... this however encouraged some cheating on my eating. So, this week I have some catch up to do and I figured what better time to start a new workout.
So, I began a Pilates workout program designed by Jillian Michaels and the first phase is called "couch potato" and well... lets be honest I couldn't finish it. I am less than a couch potato... I think this means I have some serious work to do!!!! It's supposed to be 8 weeks, but it seems it might take me a little longer. But I swear on all that I WILL finish this workout and be able to do it all. No matter how long it takes I will be able to do this!
I figure doing most of a workout is better than doing nothing and I will slowly but surely work my way up to doing it all!
"Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says: 'I will try again tomorrow'"
So, everyone keep working on what your doing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment