Friday, May 11, 2012

Behind

Okay, okay... I have fallen a bit behind now haven't I. Summer has simply flung itself at me, things have been CRAZY at work! A lot of things that aren't quite normal have been going on so I have pretty  much been working full time hours, which isn't what I am used to, and it will go back to more normal soon but it has delayed me a little on my list of summer. It hasn't delayed me 100% though, I have gotten three things done:
#3 Go to the zoo #15 go on a picnic:  Last Saturday while my friend Annie, and her son Chris were here we all took a trip to Idaho Falls and we headed over to tautphaus park. We stopped off at a little picnic table where we ate these awesome healthier than normal lunchables. They were actually really good. It was a tiny bit windy but other than that it was a great little picnic. Then we headed over to the zoo... sadly my favorite thing is always the same.... LLAMAS. Yes, I love going to the children s part and petting the llamas. I also rather enjoyed the lions. There was this really pretty lioness in and she looked like she was straight out of the lion king!
#69 Treat yourself day: After the zoo we went over to the mall and we "treated ourselves" to a whole bundle of new socks, books, and bath and body works products. We had been saving up to do this for quite some time and so it felt super nice to finally be able to go to the mall and enjoy!
So, that is pretty much what has been going on, hopefully soon I have time to plan a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment