Thursday, May 31, 2012

Throwing Away the Flip Flops

Okay, so I should start this post off with a little bit of a catch up... last weekend I did indeed get something off my summer list!!! I played the card game war (#95) and it was actually really fun! We played several rounds, and it went a lot faster than I remember as a kid... when I was little is seemed to take SOOOO long but it didn't feel nearly as long any more. Getting older does weird things doesn't it.
Anyway... onto the flip flops. Now this isn't meant to offend anyone this is just me personally and I'm sorry to the many who I know love them but I HATE FLIP FLOPS!!! A part of me never really like them, but then I went off to BYU-I where I didn't have to deal with them... people put on shoes that actually looked good with their outfits and I didn't have to listen to the smack smack smack all the time. I didn't have to see people tripping over them (I myself trip over them all the time if I wear them, they are the hardest things to walk in! I would be better off wearing 4 inch heels all day). So, I only own one pair of the things, and I bought those last year for the beach... meaning them to be strictly for the beach. Then sadly if I was leaving in a hurry and didn't have time sometimes they would end up on my feet and I would end up face planting into the car door (yes this really happened). So, I have sandals for this summer, real sandals that are super cute, and I also have ballet flats to slip on when I need to hurry and run out the door... I finally have no need for these dreaded flip flops and I finally get to throw them out!!! Yay for my own sake of never having to wear flip flops again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment