Sunday, June 10, 2012

Old Faithful

Okay, so it was also on this list of summer things to see old faithful. I have seen the awesome, famous, geyser many times in my life, but I didn't have the opportunity to see it last summer and I decided that wouldn't be okay for this summer!  So, while on our trip into Yellowstone National park we drove over to the many seen thing and lucked out! We walked up just as it went off and we had a great view without any of the wait. 

We also ended up going and seeing a pretty little waterfall that I hadn't ever seen before. It isn't very often that we find something so close to the path that I've driven so many times that I've never seen. I was very excited to stop and look at this beautiful site. 


My silly mother HATES taking pictures, but I insisted that she sit on this bench and take a picture with me... so here it is. I figured since I insisted on it I clearly should put it up for anyone and everyone to see!


Oh, and lastly another geyser that we found on out little trip in to the park. This one goes pretty much constantly! It was really pretty! I love seeing nature and all the things God created! 


No comments:

Post a Comment