Thursday, November 22, 2012

THANKSGIVING

Oh my word, I love Thanksgiving! Good food and good family, what more could you ask for? I love having Thanksgiving dinner with my family! We just sit down for hours enjoying good food and even after we are all full we sit around the table and chat and enjoy each others company... there is no need to clean up or leave... none of us go watch football or leave for the 6pm start of the black Friday sales... we just enjoy each other until it is time for desert, and it is fabulous!
I go to work today, I volunteered for it to make sure that my boss could get done at a decent time and she can go spend time with her family as well. That is what Thanksgiving should be about! Family, because at least for me that is what I am most thankful for. I have so many blessings but my family is at the top of the list! I love you all!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment