Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013

Well, here we are, finally in the New Year! I have a lot of goals I hope to accomplish this year and there are a lot of possibilities of things that could go down. Last year quite honestly was a little bit boring for me, and I am determined to not let 2013 be so boring. After all we decide what we do.
In order for me to start off the year on the right foot, I have decided to take a few days off of work and get some deep cleaning done on my house. I work at as a Housekeeper at a hotel and so we've been doing some deep cleaning in the rooms there and it just made me notice all the little things that I really need to find time to clean in this house. And it never hurts to go through things, organize a bit and get rid of things you don't need anymore.
I personally have always had a bit of trouble getting rid of things and letting go. But, I am learning and growing wiser, and I think this time it is going to be a bit easier to let myself get rid of enough to get organized. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment