Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sick Day

In the past two and a half years since we got married, Tyson has learned something about me. I tend to ignore the first symptoms of getting sick and I do this until I get REALLY sick and then it just makes everything worse. So, he has learned to notice little tiny differences about me from when I am 100% and when I am starting to get sick and he is constantly checking me for a fever. This morning I didn't pass the tests... I have a fever and in order to not get worse, I am banished to the bed. Fortunately I had today off anyway (but I really do need to get better because I go back to work for the first time since New Years Ever tomorrow) but the reason is for cleaning, while the entire top level of my house is done, today was going to be basement day... so we will see when I get around to doing my basement, but I guess it will not be today. Wish me luck in getting my house done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment