Thursday, February 10, 2011

Swimming

Ever since I was a little kid I have LOVED the water! I love rain, I loved sprinklers and swimming pools were a favorite place of mine to be! I remember summers where I spent more days at the pool than not there. When I was really little I thought I was supposed to be a mermaid and that it was a mistake that I ended up on land.
Although I now know it wasn't a mistake that caused me to be on dry land I still am in LOVE with the water. Unfortunately as I'm old I don't have the time I used to and I can't spend such a large portion of my time at the pool. Today however time was made (for the first time in WAY too long) to go swimming.
It was AMAZING!! Swimming just relaxes every part of me and leaves me serene for days. I was just SO smiley the whole time we were there and I still feel super amazing from it!! I have officially decided that I'm going to HAVE to go swimming more! It is a super inexpensive but amazing way to not only relieve stress but also get exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment