Monday, September 2, 2013

August

In August, we got this nifty new device called Chromecast. Tyson being really into whats new in that whole world was super excited and he bought one the day they were released. I'm not going to lie, at first I didn't really get why we needed it, why we couldn't just continue to watch youtube and Netflix off our blu ray player... but then we got it and suddenly I understood. The chromecast (which you control from your tablet, phone... or I think laptop) plays all the videos you could want to watch at a WAY higher quality. It is also rad because you can control it from any device like that so it makes it super handy if you have multiple people wanting to show off their videos, each person can find it themselves and display it on the big screen.

I also got a new phone. My old phone was pretty much useless, it wasn't that old it honestly just kind of sucked, so we got me a Samsung Galaxy s3... and I am SO pleased. I couldn't be happier with my phone. YAY for having a working phone!!!

Lastly. Tyson cut off his beautiful long hair in order to donate to locks of love. I am so proud of him! I think that locks of love is an awesome organization and I think it is awesome that he did it. I am still, even more than a week later not quite used to his short hair, but it grows fast and I am sure in time I will be more used to it. All for a good cause!!! I love him!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment