Monday, September 2, 2013

June

June was an awesome and busy month!

Tyson and I started off our month in beautiful Island Park and a beautiful cabin to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. It is super crazy to me that we have been married for three years, time is weird that way, so slow and yet incredibly fast at the same time.
We had as many fires in the fireplace as we had firewood for. I've always loved fires, I think they are beautiful! We talked for hours, enjoying the amount of time we had together. We played Magic the Gathering, which for some may seem odd but for Tyson and I it is special and is played during all special occasions. We made all our favorite meals, cooking together and enjoying steaks, and gnocchis I love my husband so much and I am so glad to have spent 3 years married to him, and I know that the next years will be even better.

Then, it was time for another wedding, we drove to Utah this time to celebrate Adriann and Dustin's marriage.




Then, at the end of the month, it was time for Vans Warped Tour. This was the third time I'd been to Warped Tour and it is something that is extremely special to me. The first time I went Tyson and I were dating and it was the most perfect day ever, it was the day that I 100% decided that I was going to marry Tyson, after that day I knew that every epic day I ever again experienced needed to be with him. 
So, this year we went and as always it was an amazing day. We saw some great bands including: Allstar Weekend, Motion City Soundtrack, Forever the Sickest Kids, Ice Nine Kills, Black Veil Brides, Tonight Alive, I See Stars, Bring Me The Horizon, and Never Shout Never. It was SO exhausting but super fun and super worth it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment