Monday, September 2, 2013

May

The first thing I will mention quickly about May is that it is bike to work month. I personally have never participated, my work is pretty much all uphill and I am just not tough enough to do it. However, my wonderful husband bikes almost all year long and he LOVES bike to work month. It is a time he can encourage others to get out and join him in what he loves. He saves so much money for us by biking and I am so appreciative to him that he has something that he loves and is efficient for our family.

Next, is that my girl Charley Brooke (http://mcquote.blogspot.com/ you can see her blog here) got married.

I've known Charley for almost 20 years now, she is practically my little sister and it was crazy for me to watch her get married. I love her so much and it is so hard to trust anyone with her heart, but she is a big girl and crazy in love so it was time for her and her boy Ryan to tie the knot.

Congrats CHARLEY AND RYAN!!!




Those are some pictures of them right after the wedding, Tyson and I had the pleasure of being their ride back to town and they were so cute that I had to take some pictures... so here they are some of the unseen photos taken by me mere hours after they were wed.   Isn't her smile gorgeous???





No comments:

Post a Comment