Monday, September 8, 2014

Church

So, yesterday we finally were able to take Jude to church for the first time. I was so excited to dress him up in his little white button up shirt and a tiny black and red tie. He looked so cute! Tyson even wore a tie in the same colors to match him. I lo e my boys!!!

Aside from the fact that he looked cute it was just great to be at church again after now being able to go for a few weeks. I think it is important to take babies to church and to let then experience the feelings there. Regardless as to what they can and cannot remember I know that Jude is effected by the mood and feelings of those around him and I want to have him in locations where the spirit can be felt as much as possible!

I do my best to make my home a place where the spirit resides as well so tjat even at this age Jude can have these wonderful feelings and begin developing a knowledge that will help guide him through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment