Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Elephant

So the elephant in the news right now is that it is the start of fall... and I love it!

I love pumpkin time! Every week from now to Thanksgiving I will have a different pumpkin based food.... mostly dessert but I may throw in some soup or pasta with pumpkin. Pumpkin is delicious and actually has a fair amount of nutritional value.

It also means the start of Fall film fest in the Young household... which used to be October film fest but we have to many "horror" and thriller and such movies to watch so it will start this week and go until we are done which hopefully is before Christmas time Lol.

The one bad thing about fall is the bugs... box elder beetles.... I hate them! They discourage me from leaving my house because every time I do I somehow end up with one on me. I hate bugs!

And... just for a random note... Jude is six weeks old today. Yay baby Jude

Happy fall everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment