Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week of Love: Day One

Tuesday February 7th, one week until Valentines day, and for me that means the start of the week of love. Love is a wonderful thing, and though some say Valentines is just a way to make money, I feel that we should recognize how amazing of a thing love is. Now I'm not talking strictly about romance, though that is an amazing type of love there are many types of love!
Today I would like to talk about my love of: Travel. Traveling is an amazing event, seeing other places other things, it is truly breathtaking. To look at all of Gods creations, seeing different things... no where is exactly the same. Even driving just 50 miles so much of the scenery can change, and I especially love traveling to the ocean. The ocean is something of such power, it controls so much and we can't control it. It can be so devastating and yet it is a lifeline for us. It is something to see that is unlike anything else! Water is so beautiful, and the ocean is so unpredictable and astonishing. So I love travel and hope to do it a LOT more in my lifetime.
Keep love in your hearts and acknowledge all of the amazing things and people whom have changed your life with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment