Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week of Love: Day Two

Today, I want to talk about access to information. I love how easy it is to find out almost anything. Most people don't have perfect memories, and so they can't remember everything that they have been taught but the internet provides us with instant ways to find out certain things. Now, the drawback of course is that anyone can put anything on the internet so not all of it is true, but if you learn to use reliable sources and stay away from bad things the internet can truly be a blessing. Many things can be used for evil, but if we use them properly they are amazing. And for me the internet is largely used for keeping in touch with others, and I love it. So today my love is for the internet and for sharing my thoughts with others. Thank you to anyone who reads this blog, luvs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment