Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week of Love: Day Three

Love love love. Today I want to talk about how I love..... pets. I think that pets are a wonderful thing, they make you smile, release stress, and occasionally are a pain. But for the most part pets are worth everything you go through!



This is my AMAZING cat Jack. He is adorable! Now, unfortunately my beautiful cat doesn't live with me right now. But as often as possible I go see him and he loves me. Anytime I walk into my parents house he comes to see me and he purrs as I pick him up. He rubs his head on my hands oh so adorably like only a cat can do. He makes me so happy, I love him!

Then, living with me I have thee two cutest hamsters in the world! Their names are Chuck and Lemony, named after authors of course. These little hamsters live at the end of our hall and they are priceless. They like the sound of my voice, every time I talk to them they come out and see me. I have never seen another hamster like these two. I love them!!

Appreciating everyone you love doesn't have to be strictly human, remember to be kind an loving to ALL living things. I love my animals and will always treat them as so!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment